Mr. Yoshida's Hawaiian Chicken

I love Mr. Yoshida's Marinade sold at Costco!! This is just one way I love to use it with chicken in the crock pot. Ethan scored this recipe a 9 out of 10 - 10 being you would pick it for your Birthday dinner, 1 being you gagged it down because you wanted to eat dessert. All I can say is WOW, I got a 9!!!

5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup Mr. Yoshida's marinade sauce
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 small can pineapple (either chunks or crushed)
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 green onions, sliced

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and cook 6-8 hours. Thicken with a cornstarch dissolved in a little cold watere before serving. I used about 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cornstarch and brought it to a boil over the stove to thicken quickly before serving over rice.

2 comments:

  1. I love this recipe !

    Dana
    1000chickenrecipes.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe !

    Dana
    1000chickenrecipes.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete